The Hozelock Aqua Control PLUS is a flexible battery powered water timer for automatic watering of your garden. It can be combined with an auto watering system to use in a hose pipe ban area.
An electronic timer with dial and button programming allows the user to select the current time, watering start time, watering frequency and watering duration. The frequency can be set between 6 hours and 7 days whilst duration can last from 1 to 180 minutes to ensure your garden is properly watered. There is also a manual function - turning the dial to 'on' provides water up to 60 minutes before automatically switching off.
Program acceptance is confirmed by an audible beep. Any element of the program can be re-set without the need to totally re-program the timer. The timer can be used to control an automatic watering system or a garden sprinkler to ensure lawns and plants get watered when required, and for the optimum amount of time.
- Timer Tap Connector Size: 1, 1/2, 3/4
- Timer Battery: 2 x 1.5V C Type
- Program Input Method: Dial
Features & Benefits
- Allows users to select from a range of options including water start times, frequency and duration
- Programs from once a day up to four times a day
- Battery operated no untidy cables
- Can be attached direct to outside taps via the built in threaded tap connector
Hozelock Aqua Control PLUS Water Timer - B07DGZCPQD